Actual fact: Cricketer Nasir Hossain and his sister photo


Bangladeshi cricketer Nasir Hossain became very annoyed to his bad Facebook fans by obscene comments of ‘fans’ and removed the  picture with sister from his Facebook page and gave a sorrow post.

The post from Nasir Hossain Facebook:

The picture that was published in Facebook by Nasir Hossain and later was removed:
Nasir Hossain took the picture with his sister on their way to Syedpur from Dhaka on a Biman flight after Tigers’ historic series win against India.

Nasir took down the picture after it received lude and obscene comments from his fans. And gave a sorrow post:
‘I am really hurt by your comments. I posted this picture on request of my younger sister; many of you put bad comments on it. And some of them made fun posts with it. I have removed the picture.’

‘Are you happy now? I do not need fans like you. Whoever do not like me, please don’t follow me and put comments in my picture. Thank you!’ wrote Nasir on Facebook after withdrawing the picture.

Shame ! Shame ! Shame ! on our Bangladeshi new generation people who are responsible for this narrow and nasty work !

Actual Fact: But the actual fact is most of the bad comment makers are Indain fan of Nasir Hossain. Since India loos the series with Bangladesh, Indain fan of Nasir Hossain got crazy to attack on Bangladesh through internet and Facebook. And this incident is the result of that. 

Some Other photos of Nasir Hossain:








No comments:

Post a Comment